APPLIED TO SOLID GOLD AND PLATINUM PRODUCTS
Welding clasp for necklace, welding jump ring for charm
|Resize ring (from 1-2 size) if the design of the ring allows such adjustment||
|Re-produce a new ring because the design of the ring does not allow size adjustment – only applied to unused products within 5 days of receiving the product.||20% value of the product at the day of request.
(If the product is used, or the re-production request is made after 5 days of receiving the product, the fee applied is stated in Section II – point 2)
|Loss of crystal stone due to manufacturing defects (NOT due to damages caused by accident (bent ring, broken chain), abuse, neglect, improper use or storage of the product, unauthorized modification (resizing or any repair work done by a third party), or normal wear and tear)||
|Loss of crystal stone due to damages caused by accident (bent ring, broken chain), abuse, neglect, improper use or storage of the product, unauthorized modification (resizing or any repair work done by a third party), or normal wear and tear).||5USD/ 1 time for recoverable product (If the product is not recoverable, the fee to re-produce the product is applied. Please refer to Section II- point 3 for more details.|
|Shorten necklaces, anklets, bracelets||
|Lenghten necklaces, bracelet, anklets if the design of the products allow such adjustment.||
|Fix broken chain if the design of the chain allows such adjustment.||5USD / 1 time|
|Fix tangle chain||3 USD/ 1 time|
|Replace basic clasp||10 USD/ 1 piece|
|Replace earring backs||90% of the price of the earring back at the time of request (applied for first time – for example if you buy 01 pair of earrings, you can buy earring back to replace your lost one at 90% of quote price for the 1st time)|
|Replace earring post||5USD/1 piece|
|Products with lost or deformed attached details such as drop rings, drop earrings..||95% of the price of lost or deform attached details at the time of the request (applied for 1st time only)|
Policy applied to natural gemstone/natural diamond/ moissanite/ natural pearl products.
|If the natural diamond/moissanite is scratched, lost, broken, Crown can replace the lost stone with a similar one with 95% of the price of that stone at the time of request.|
|Pearl||If the pearl is lost, scratched or deformed, Crown will replace it with a similar one (if available) with 90% price of the quote price at the time of request.|
|Natural gemstone||Due to special nature of natural stone (such as hardness, reaction with heat…), Crown cannot provide warranty with these natural gemstone. If your gemstone is lost, broken, deformed due to normal wear and tear, accident, or reaction with other factors, Crown will replace it with a similar one. The fee applied is 90% of the new stone price at the time of request.|
II. Crown reserves the rights to refuse warranty with the following cases:
- Products that have been repaired at other facilities or by third parties.
- Products or part of products made of rope, cloth wire.
- Producst that cannot be recovered due to damages caused by accident (bent ring, broken chain), abuse, neglect, improper use or storage of the product, unauthorized modification (resizing or any repair work done by a third party), or normal wear and tear). In this circumstance, Crown can produce a new one for you and buy back your deformed products with the discount of 50% of the value of your deformed products. Please keep in mind that this policy does not applied to all types of chain, and your new product must have higher value than your deformed on.
- Regarding deformed necklaces, bracelets, anklets due to normal wear and tear or accidents, Crown can sell you a new one with a 10% discount. The price applied is the price quoted at the time of the request.
III. Other notes:
- Currently, Crown does not have policy of product acquisition. Crown products meet the gold standard as stated so that customers can resell / exchange them at licensed gold trading facilities nationwide. However, please keep in mind that fine jewelry products are not suitable as investment equipment, or buying for reselling. Therefore please consider carefully before making a purchase decision.
- Crown reserves the right to adjust the warranty policy, all changes will be announced on the website: https://crownhanoi.com/ 7 days before the official date of application.
- During the warranty process, including but is not limited to the case of polishing, erasing laser engraving, resizing, the weight of gold in the product may vary. Crown is not responsible for refunds or reimbursement of any charges or materials to customers.
- Customers are responsible for two-way shipping fee in the case of warranty
Product usage instruction:
In order to keep the product bright and durable over time, Crown recommends that customers preserve the product as directed below, especially for products with thin designs (such as skinny body rings, thin wire models and products with natural stone)
- Avoid direct contact with detergents, cosmetics (lotion, sunscreen, perfume, other chemical cosmetics …)
- Do not bring the products to hair salons, nail salons, or other hazardous chemical place/facility
- Remove the product before taking a shower, cooking, heavy activity (swimming, playing sports, exercising, carrying heavy objects, operating a motorbike …)
- After using the product, wash the product with clean water then wipe with a soft dry cloth, store in an airtight bag and place in a dry place.
- How to clean the product: Pour a small amount of mild soap into warm water and use a soft toothbrush to clean the jewelry .. If the dirt is difficult to remove, soak the jewelry in the solution above 3-5 minutes then clean as directed.
- Storage: When storing jewelry, avoid direct sunlight and heat, store in an airtight bag (like a plastic zip bag made of polyethylene) that prevents tarnish. Do not use polyvinyl plastic bags, such as garbage bags or rubber boxes, because they contain sulfur compounds that will make jewelry tarnish faster. Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom, kitchen or humid place.